* PAX names: Swiss is misspelled, should be SWISH; and Whaler (Austin Cunningham) is not listed.
Backblast: GUNS & Bells,Kettle & Dumb
AO: Knight School
FNG Names: Swish, Speed Square, Grease Monkey, Sponge Bob, Whaler, Jockey, Flow, Bubba, Lt Dan, LEO
- 5:30 NJ LEO
- NOT PROFESSIONAL
- Listen to Body & Modify
- Brisk walk counterclockwise to the first turn of the outer loop of the college, where we planked 1 minute.
- Light jog (25%) to second turn and planked on Left arm for 1 minute, then the Right for 1 minute.
- Light jogged (25%) to the third turn and planked 3 minutes mixing up the Plank: both arms, one, etc.
- Brisk walk to the stop sign, all PAX raced to the next stop sign, and regrouped
- Light job back by the flag for Kettlebell Tabat.
Kettlebell Tabata with a Dumbbell Option for Focused Arm Work.
PAX Choice: PAX had a opportunity to substitute a 15 lb &/or 25 lb Dumbbell for a minute during the Kettlebell Tabata.
– 20 sec Work / 10 sec Break
– After a Complete One Minute Break, then Repeat (Apprx: 40 min)
* Two (2) Recommended Dumbbell Exercises:
- Straight Curl
- Combo: Hammer 1/2 up,
then Twist to Straight Curl
- Oblique Plank: Rows Lt/Rt
- Goblin Squats w/ Shoulder Press
- Kettle Bell Swings
- Clean & Press Lt/Rt
- V – Ups
- Shoulder Press
- Flutter Kicks
Some chose not to use the dumbbell so it gave others more opportunity to Work the Arms.
6:25 Stretch: Legs, Chest, Shoulders
- COT Count & Name-Aroma
- Prayer Request & Praises