It was truly an honor to Q here at the Kinston expansion, Holloway Park! These men have been on fire with F3, and have truly raised the bar on how to plant, grow, and finding ways to serve in their community! Yhc wanted to share a beatdown yhc had done in ENC, and what better way to share F3 with others, than sharing what our mission is. Here’s how it went.
- Kinston community around Holloway Park dealing with addiction, violence, brokeness. Need mentors, male leadership, and prayer!
- Sissy Bar – M battling cancer. Prayers for healing and encouragement. Getting treatment.
- Grandma died last week. Prayers for peace and comfort.
- Fire Ant, Wildcat -(unspoken)
- Forrest – Friend Rhasheed Clark’s Mom passed away.
- Those who are battling mental illness.
- Same time, same place next week @ Holloway Park.
- Freed to Lead books! Get your copy today!
Moleskin – It was an absolute blast and pleasure working out with our F3Kinston brothers! Yhc wanted to serve a beatdown that will live up to the standard our brothers have set for our region! The privilege of sharing what F3 has done for yhc, and sharing yhc’s faith with those who came in the gloom, yhc is so grateful! The pax encouraged one another, and to see the passion and enthusiasm each pax shared with one another, especially when the exercise was difficult or looked funny, was something yhc enjoyed so much. Holloway Park is such an awesome site, as it is surrounded by the community. Cadence, mumblechatter, and the push to get through a workout was heard in the early hours, and the prayer is that those around may be curious enough to join in the fun and life changing thing that is F3! Society wants us to build those walls (racial, financial, religious, etc) that stir division, but when we allow God to shine, we will realize that He died for ALL! My brothers, keep pushing that rock, and thank you for the opportunity to Q!
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:10 #IronSharpensIron
Blessings – FP