“Guns are Us”
AO: The Swamp (Bill Faye Park)
FNG Names: Mayhem, Wolverine, Goggles, Pop Tart, Mule, Never Happened, Wildcat, LEO
- NJ LEO
- NOT PROFESSIONAL
- Listen to Body & Modify
Warm-ups: Mosey to Ball field – Foul line:
- Pushups w/ Kickouts Lt/Rt
- Sumo Squats
- Table w/ Kickouts Lt/Rt
- Burpee w/ Superman Rolls
- Shoulders Rolls Lt then Rt 4x Forward, then Backward (Sides & Front)
Mosey to the ROCKS for CURLS:
- Each PAX chose a ROCK for our main focus on Curls. We also added Should presses, and Thrusters. We planked to recover from sets with count-aroma in various fashions: Regular Count, Odd number count, and Roman Numeral Count.
- We left momentarily for Picnic Rafter Pullups, and Returned – Rinsed and Repeated.
Mosey to Front Picnic Shelter: (4 Rounds with declining in number by one each round)
- Pull-ups 5
- Derkins 10
- Dips 15
- Squats 20
Moseyed back to the ROCK QUARRY for More Curls.
Returned to Flag for Hamstring Stretch.
- Count & Name-Aroma w/ Video
- Prayer Request:
-PAX with HEALTH ISSUES:
Fire Ant, Sissy Bar’s Ms. Treva;
-COVID: Farva & Family, Scrappy & Family
-Blessing for Hollowed Grounds to get good support from those in the community, in that it will be get the attention of men who need F3 in their lives and see the benefits of F3.
Mayhem Q tomorrow for Freedom Ruckers.
I have left some things out. I apologize in advance for not remembering every prayer concern and announcement.
Thanks to Mule for the opportunity to Q and the brotherly love and support from the PAX.