AO: Double Play
Number of Pax: 14
Pax Names: Beetle, Bubba (2.0), Flow (2.0), Grease Monkey, Jockey, Lt. Dan, Mule, Permit, Pop Tart (2.0), Scoops (2.0), Sprint,
Number of FNGS: 3
FNG Names: Coupon, Noodle, Blank
- COTTON PICKERS (15 in cadence)
- GOOD MORNINGS(15 in cadence)
- SIDE STRADDLE HOP (15 in cadence)
- ARM BURNERS (15 in cadence)
- DON QOIXOTES (15 in cadence)
- MONKEY HUMPERS (15 on downs)
- HAND RELEASE MERKINS (10 on downs)
- Starting at the play ground plank while giving pain stations locations.
- Starting location was 20 imperial squats.
- Jog/Run 789 ft to small ball field bleachers and perform 20 triceps dips.
- Jog/Run ½ mile to church on Phillips road and perform 20 merkins.
- Jog/Run to left on Heritage and left on Rosanne (through Food Lion Parking lot) ½ mile then 10 Burpees.
- Jog/Run 1/3 mile to bleachers at tennis court then 20 derkins.
- Jog/Run 1/3 mile to the back to the starting point.
- Rinse and repeat one time total of approx. 2.75 miles.
- Modified route was loop only in the park.
- Cool down exercise was lay back on your six and think of all the things to be thankful for.
Prayers for Sissy Bar M and fireant.
Anouncment: EC work out at LCC starting at 0530